Sunday, February 18, 2007

Morning Darkness

*yawn*

Got up early , as I usually do on working days. Donno it was un usually dark this time.. not that I was dreaming or somethin. Lookin outta my window is prolly the first thing I do when i get up . and dunt ask me why . its like i just do it, may sound silly ..but u have no right to call it silly.
This time when i was lookin out , there was this really beautiful bird sitting outside my window. I could see it clearly. It was dark shiny .. and NO it was not a crow. I had seen this bird before too.
Urdu main isko "Koyal" kehtay hain . but i have no clue whats it called in English. another reason to prove how silly I am . khair.. As I came closer , to have a more curious look at it . It made that sound every koyal makes . tht beautiful Hum which somehow resembles to a small child.
It flew away before I could get any closer. leaving me motionless fer a second that lasted longer than ever.. spinning thru my mind that wonderful feeling a small bird can induce onto you..

Ok , this is where i start gettin ready , or i'll be late for work..

No comments: